19 July 2013

Products I've used up + Throwing away

Hi guys!
So here are the things I've used up and some that are going to be thrown out.


Missha All Around Safe Block Essence Sun SPF45 PA+++
I used this all up and it took me a while. I used this every morning before putting makeup on. This is great for all skin types as it acts as a moisturizer and is light at the same time (great for extremely oily skins). Once I finish my current sunscreen, I will probably go back to this.

JuJu Cosmetics, Aquamoist Whitening Milk
This is a light moisturizer used for both day and night time. It sinks in to the skin quickly and doesn't leave a sticky feeling at all. Not going to buy this again only because I did not see any whitening effects when I used it (which is the reason why I bought it).

SKII Facial Treatment Essence
I did a review on this product previously (click here) and I thought that it's time to throw this out. After I wrote the review, I gave it one more try. I honestly wanted this to work, as there are so many rave reviews on this product. But after two uses I broke out like crazy. If you are thinking about trying this out, make sure you get a sample or a small bottle like I did to make sure you don't break out and waste your money on a product that doesn't work.

Revlon Colorstay Blemish Concealer in Fair
This concealer just doesn't work for me. It didn't cover my blemishes like how I wanted it; as my skin is more on the dry/slightly flaky side it made active blemishes more prominent and made my face look cakey. This would be great for oily skin people as it is quite high coverage so it's good enough to cover even the most stubborn spots and it does not move at all. This product just isn't for me.

Loreal Color Riche Nutrishine Lip balm
I mentioned this is a post (click here) and I have now finished it. It is a nice colour and does moisturize the lips like a lip balm, but I'd rather wear something like Revlon Lip Butters or a proper lip balm. If you want to try something new, then try this product. But if you're looking for something that you'll fall in love with, then pass on this product. 

That's all for this post guys! I have alot more products I'm almost done with so look forward to the next empties post. 

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I love reading empties. There's so many new drugstore lip products I can't keep up! Takes so long to use up what I have right now though.

    ReplyDelete