So a surprise to me, I was nominated twice for the Liebster and twice for the Versatile awards, 4 nominations! Thanks so much to Amanda, Shirely, June, and Xiu for nominating me for these awards. And without further ado, lets get to it!
11 Facts about me:
1. My current food obsession is nuts. I'm going 'nuts' about almonds and macadamias
2. I wear glasses. My eye sight isn't too bad (around -1.5 ish), but I need them when I'm driving (yes I did pass my drivers test and I have my own car now! whoop whoop!)
3. I go through celebrity crush phases. Right now it's Yoo Ah In and John Park (his voice is amazing!)
4. I never eat breakfast, I know I should. I made a sandwich for breakfast before doing my exam, and I seriously felt like I was going to throw up. Was not a good feeling.
5. I love doing hair for other people. I did hair for two of my friends for clubbing recently, and I was so proud of how it turned out
6. I can not stand techno/electronic (as I call doof doof) music
7. Whenever I have noodles with a soup, it has to be chili or else I add Siracha sauce to it. That stuff is addicting!
8. I'm trying to grow out my hair to see how long it can get. I think it's at the longest it's ever been. Currectly at my bust
9. I'm currently watching 2 dramas (just finished Jang Ok Jung and When a Man's in love. Currently watching You're the best Lee Sun Shin and Gu Family Book, although I am quite behind) and 7 variety shows (Cool Kiz, Shinhwa Broadcast, Mamma Mia, Running man, Hello Counselor, We got Married, Barefoot friends). This is only because I'm on holidays right now and I have 3 weeks off
10. I am not a big alcohol drinker and can't really tolerate alcohol. 2 shots and I'm sleepy, 3 shots and I'm screwed (you don't want to be near me when that happens)
11. I have a pet bird. My parents brought it home randomly (they were quite strongly against having pets) and they probably don't know I'm scared sh*tless of birds. Every time I go near it, it starts chirping.
Questions from Amanda
1. What is your must have beauty product?
If it had to be only one thing, foundation!
2. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
3. What item do you think is essential in every girl's wardrobe?
Plain white/ black Tshirt, blue jeans and a hooded jacket (yes I do dress very plainly)
4. What do you love most about yourself?
That I don't have to pretend to be someone else when I'm around people
5. Describe your fashion style
For day to day, I usually wear jeans, a plain shirt/jumper (depending on the weather) and usually an oversized jacket. I love oversized tops. I don't usually wear accessories besides my studs as earrings and a gold necklace that I always have on me, which was given to me by my parents when I was a baby.
6. When you were younger, what was your dream job?
I had quite a few, but the one I remember was a musical actor. Watching The little Mermaid and Anastasia made me really like acting and singing
7. Describe your ideal partner
Just to name a few: nice smile, has a sense of humor, talks alot, taller than me (around 1.70m), dresses plainly but well presented and has to have common sense
8. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
No idea, but hopefully teaching in South Korea or at least having a good stable job and just happy in general.
9. Tell me of a time where you felt completely happy and worry free
One of the most happiest and most memorable definitely has to be during the CNBLUE concert
10. Name 3 places you would like to visit
Greece, Japan, Berlin
11. What is your current obsession?
Anipang, it's Korean and sort of like bejeweled and candy crush mixed together. It was played by alot of Korean celebrities a few months ago and that's how I got into it.
Questions from Shirley
1. What inspired you to start blogging?
Reading other blogs and hearing my friend Olivia started a blog.
2. What are the top three blogs you follow?
Besides those that also do Youtube videos (mainstream) I follow quite a few blogs: Y-oonyee, Twoplicates and Do Not Refreeze
3. If you were stranded on an island for a week, what are three things you would bring with you?
Drinking water, matches and sunscreen (I don't want cancer!)
4. Name three favourite nail polishes
Blackberry chutney from OPI, Timeless from Revlon, don't have a third
5. If you had $1000, how would you spend it?
Buy presents for close family and friends, buy a few things for myself and save the rest (if there's anything left, hahah)
6. You can teleport to one country and back once, where would you go and why?
Myeongdong, Seoul, South Korea. One of the main shopping areas and also where many dramas have been filmed, not to mention one of my favourite places I've been to
7. Favourite pastimes?
Back in the 90's where Backstreet boys, NSYNC and Spice Girls were super popular.
8. Name 3 favourite lip products
Nivea caramel lip butter, Maybelline vivid lipstick in Electric Orange, and Revlon lip butter in Tutti Fruity
9. What are three things on your wishlist?
A pair of Super sunglasses, Samsung galaxy camera, and Chloe - L'eau De Chloe Perfume
10. A walk in closet or pretty vanity table?
Tough choice, but... walk in closet
11. What did you want to be when you were younger and what are you doing now?
More of a realistic dream of mine was to be a lawyer. I did study law during high school but it didn't interest me anymore. Now studying food science.
Alrighty guys, that's it! Thanks again to those that nominated me for these awards. If you guys have done this before or will do one, leave a link below as I would love to read them! To read my previous post, click on the links: first liebster award, first versatile award, second liebster award.