22 April 2013

MASSIVE HAUL!! (like no joke massive)

Hi guys!
So yesterday I found from other bloggers that there's going to be a 40% off all beauty items at Priceline (Australian drugstore) on the 23rd and 24th this month, so today I went in to see what I could grab my hands on. I went there in the afternoon and holy crap, was there a massive amount of people! I've never seen so many people at Priceline at one time before! Anyway, here are the things I got!

Loreal Colour Caresse Shine Stain in 501 Bonnie and 200 Princess, Physicians Formula Magic Mosaic Multi-Colored Custom Light Bronzer, Revlon Lipbutter in 015 Tutti Fruitti, Australis Crystal Colour Top Coat in 51077 Speck-Tacular, Covergirl Outlast Stay Brilliant in 275 Wine Stain and 220 Toasted Almond, Covergirl LashBlast Fusion in Black Brown Waterproof, Bourjois Touche Healthy Mix Brush Concealer in no#61

Well you think that's it don't you? WELL YOU'RE WRONG! They had an offer where if you spend more than $70 (I think) you get a gift bag full of goodies!

The bag the goodies come in. It's pretty big and quite sturdy!


Manicure Cuticle Therapy, Ecotools Bath Sponge, Nude Undercover Airbrush Mineral Primer, Rimmel Wake Me Up Instant Radiance Shimmer Touch in 004 Shimmering Sand, Australis Paparazzi Perfect High Definition Brightener, Bourjoirs Volume Glamour MAX Mascara, Models Prefer Brow Highlighter, Revlon Lipbutter in 085 Sugar Plum, Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polish in 670 Midnight in NY, Kiss Everlasting French, Press and Go Nail Covers, Savvy Makeup Remover Wipes (not in image above), Nation Lipstick (not in image above- the colour was not to my liking so I gave it to my mum/ mom)

Yes that is all the things I got in one outing! Some of the things from the gift set I will give away for a future giveaway and will be giving out to some of my friends; the Rimmel product and Australis highlighter I will give away to a friend because the shades are too dark for me T_T. If you have a Priceline near by, then definitely take advantage of this offer, as some may know Australia kind of has crappy sales and they are quite rare (and considering most of out beauty items are priced very high compared to other countries). After listing all of the things I got today, I don't think I'm going to buy anymore products for a while. If you want a review for any of these products, leave a comment below! ^_^

3 comments:

  1. You picked up some great products! I was at Priceline today too and it was definitely way more packed than usual. The 40% was so awesome though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ! You bought a lot of stuff ! But it always feels great when we buy a lot of things. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! o: What a haul~
    40% off is such a good deal~ *A*

    ReplyDelete