11 February 2013

Spending ban + My wishlist

So one of my new years resolutions is to spend less money overall, especially on makeup, which is why I'm starting my resolution on Lunar New Year. I am to have 6 weeks free of buying beauty related items unless I really need it. Hopefully it's a success! But on the second day already (today) I am looking around for items I want already... T_T So hopefully I save up to buy a few things on the list. 


Jurlique Fruit Enzyme Exfoliator
Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment
Nars The Happening Pallet
Stila In The Light Pallet
Bourjois Bronzing Powder
Prada Saffiano Leather Tote in Military Green

6 comments:

  1. Good luck ^^ Sometimes I don't shop for a month but I haven't done that in a while >_>;

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG DUDE WE HAVE THE SAME TASTE. THE PRADA BAG! IM GUNNA GET IT IN GREY :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the nars palette and the prada bag is on my wishlist too ! :)

    trying to save up for the prada bag but i just keep on spending it on makeup and clothes loll. Good luck on your spending ban

    ♥ M & L

    http://twoplicates.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bourjois bronzer has been on my wish list for a long time! and it looks like it will remain there for a longer period haha!

    xo,
    Angel
    http://angeldiamante.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm on a spending ban too but I really want the MAC archie collection!

    Do you want to follow each other? I just followed!
    notanobession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of this, i want the Nars palette loadsss!! Brilliant wish list :)

    I just followed, can't wait to see what you put up next, your blog is great! Check out mine and feel free to follow if you like what you see :)

    Lauren xx

    http://covershootbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete