24 January 2013

K Talk: Current songs I'm loving

Hi guys!

First K-talk in 2013! There have been a few songs released this year already, some songs that I've discovered only a few days ago and some that really stood out for me during the last few days of 2012. If you're a fan of KPOP and need something new to listen to then check some of these out.

1. Infinite H - Special Girl
 My favourite song of the year so far and the only song that has fully explained my love life. The song is  really addicting to listen to and I've listened to their album since it came out on repeat since. I literally love all of the songs from the album. 
 Check out the showcase performance (definitely my favourite performance) here.

2. B.A.P - Goodbye
 If you're more into rock songs then you will probably like this song. My friend let me listen to this song on her phone and the first 20 seconds of it, I knew I was going to listen to it on repeat for days, which I have done.
 Check it out here.

3. G.NA and Sanchez - Beautiful Day
 One of the many duets I really love listening to. To me their voices compliment each other really well and the song itself sounds really nice. 
 Check it out here.

4. Byul and Shorry (Mighty Mouth) - Reminds me of you
 If you're a regular drama watcher, you will know that there's always a song that pretty much represents the drama since it's played on repeat throughout the show. To me this is one of those songs that will stay a classic and one you will never forget. 
 Check it out here

5. S.M The Performance - Spectrum
 This song came out last year during the 'end of year' performances and the first time I watched it, I knew I was hooked to the song. This is more of a 'techno/ computerised' (no proper instruments) song which I usually don't like, but I listened to this song so much its topped my itunes list for 'most played'. Not sure why, but this song sounds like a song you would listen to at new years eve parties. 
 Check out the opening performance here.

If you have any other song recommendations, leave them in the comments below!

1 comment:

  1. Nice List ^^ You've been nominated for the Liebster award http://bunnykisskawaii.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete