6 January 2013

Birthday Items

It was my birthday in December and my friends got together to get me two surprise presents. If you guys are reading this, THANK YOU!!





I really love all of the scents but my favorite has to be Peppermint Shimmer (I'm a sucker for peppermint scented stuff). This actually does have shimmers in it but the shimmers do fade away after a few hours. 


These Philosophy items smell really good! I haven't used the big bottle yet. The gloss is a bit sticky on the lips but the smell is soooo goood!!! There is a slight raspberry taste to it as well which I don't mind. 

4 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday :D I've been tempted to try the Avojuice, but I don't think I'll actually use them religiously :( How have they been working for you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I rarely use hand creams, but I gotta say that these are really good! smell nice, absorb quickly and moisturize the skin really well

      Delete
  2. yay! :D im glad you liked them all xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday! And wow I didn't know that OPI made lotions, I'll have to check those out. Hopefully it's not too strong of a fragrance, because those 'in-your-face' smells tend to turn me away, heh.

    ReplyDelete