14 November 2012

Collective Freebees

Hi guys!

I'm finally free to start blogging again! I will definitely be blogging often since I literally have 4 months of break. 
So, I've been getting some freebees these past few weeks and I thought I would share with you all what I got. 

Etude House Aloe Moistfull Kit
Received this from my last g-market haul. I haven't come around to using this yet because I'm testing another  product. Will review this when I get the time to use it.

Nivea Facial Wash Gel
I was walking around the city and there were people giving this out. Received a handful of this but I gave some to family and friends.

Mecca Cosmetics Hydrating Facial Sunscreen SPF 30+



I was buying a perfume for my auntie at Myer and the assistant was nice enough to give some samples. I love DKNY perfumes and I'm so glad to get some samples! ^_^

That's all folks! Keep an eye out for product reviews and major hauls coming up!

2 comments:

  1. Ah~ I would love to try that Nivea face wash gel~ looks pretty ^.^ & I never get any freebees T.T

    xoxo
    EV
    eviiarty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete