5 October 2012

Review: Etude House Shini Star B.B Cream

Hi guys!

This review is going to be on the Etude House Shini Star B.B Cream, which I mentioned in my G-Market Haul. 




Honestly the reason I got this was because SHINee was promoting this product and I wanted it to have it ^_^ but when I actually gave this a go, it really surprised me! It covered my redness really well and evens out the skin tone great! It has a slightly matte finish to it so I would imagine this to be nice for those who have normal/slightly oily skin. This does have a slight floral scent to it, but not noticeable when applying on the face. 

This product claims to have whitening products, but I haven't really seen any lightening of scars. 


blended

Pros:
- covers redness well
- slightly matte finish
- reduces the looks of pores
- has a pump
- has SPF 20/ PA++
- super cute packaging
- looks good for about 5 hours 

Cons:
- doesn't come with a lot of product compared to other B.B creams (only 30ml)
- only comes in 1 shade
- can look shiny after 5 hours

Would I repurchase this? definitely! As of right now, I think this is the best B.B cream I own and have tried. I use this pretty much everyday and I love this to bits!

5 comments:

  1. Hi nice review, I was considering to buy this! But I need higher coverage so... Well I love Korean cosmetics like you and I blog reviews! I also have a small giveway going on! Want to follow back?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for following! followed you back ^_^

      Delete
  2. I wish there were places to get Etude House near me besides on the internet :(

    http://swatchesandwhatnot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the review ^.^ BTW are you Viet, cause i am and I'm wonder if you are (;
    nice post, here's my blog if you want to check it out ^.^
    nhilovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete