10 August 2012

Nails of the week

Hi guys!

So last week I was wearing OPI's Black Cherry Chutney. It's one of my go to colours when I feel like wearing nail polish and of course the formula of it is great! It dries really quickly and it didn't chip until the 5th day! Which is kinda crazy considering I use my hands alot. 

Rating: 5/5

This weeks polish:
Winmax New York, Light Color Nail Enamel in NO. 150

I mentioned this in my recent Daiso haul and I couldn't help but try this out. And so far so good! It's a sheer polish and is great if you want some colour on your nails but still want your natural nails to be visible. I only one coat and it looks really nice. It's a baby pink polish when you look at the bottle, but on the nails, it's more of a off white. When I first applied it, it looked kinda streaky but when it dries it doesn't look streaky at all. 

Will report on the formula and the wear of it next week. See you soon! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment