2 July 2012

Beauty Tag + Weird habits

I read and watched a few tags and I thought that I should do one too! and this way I can let you guys know me a little bit more. So let's get straight into it! ^_^




Make up
Blush or bronzer? I'm currently loving bronzer even though it's winter right now
Lip gloss or Lipstick? Definitely lipstick for me. I don't like the slippery feeling of glosses
Eye liner or Mascara? I'm a eye liner girl
Foundation or concealer? If I had to choose, then concealer. I can't live without both!
Neutral or colour eye shadow? neutral, it's more practical and you can never go wrong
Pressed or loose eye shadow? pressed! so much easier to use
Brush or sponge? brush. doesn't waste as much product as sponges

Nails
Long or Short? short. I actually use to play the violin and I was never allowed to have long nails because it can get in the way, so I'm use to having my nails short
Acrylic or Natural? natural all the way. I have super weak nails 
Bright or Dark? I think dark colours suit me best
Flower or no flower? no flower

Body
Perfume or body splash? perfume since it lasts longer
Lotion or body butter? lotion
Body wash or soap? I use soap just because I'm pretty lazy

Fashion
Jeans or sweatpants? Jeans when I go out and sweatpants when I'm at home
Long or short sleeve? short
Dress or skirts? If I had to choose then skirts. I usually just stick to shorts
Stripes or plaids? stripes
flip flops or sandals? flip flops!
Scarves or hats? scarves
Studs or Dangly earrings? studs. I rarely wear dangly earrings
Necklaces or bracelets? Necklaces
Heels or flats? I love buying heels but they aren't very practical, so flats
Cowboy or riding boots? cowboy boots!
Jacket or Hoodie? im a hoodie girl

Hair
Curly or straight? I love curly hair!
Bun or ponytail? ponytail
Bobby pins or butterfly clips? I don't use any clips in my hair...
Hair spray or gel? hair spray for the win!
Long or short? long! I'm trying to grow my hair out but it's taking forever! T_T
Light or dark? dark, although people say I suit light hair since I'm super pale...
Side sweep or full bangs? side sweep. I had the full bang for a while but it made my face look more round than it already was
Up or down? my hair is down most of the time

Random
Rain or shine? shine! If I can't sleep at night, then I actually like listening to the rain
Summer or winter? winter. I feel like I sweat loads in summer
Fall or spring? fall! I get allergies in spring...
Chocolate or vanilla? chocolate!

Weird facts
What's a nickname only your family calls you?
I don't have any nicknames, they just call me by my name
What's a weird habit of yours?
I bite my lips alot. I've tried to stop so many times, but I can't help it. It's been a habit ever since I can remember.
Do you have any weird phobias?
I'm really scared of quite alot of things. Heights, anything that flies...
What's a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you're alone?
I don't really have one...
What is your biggest pet peeves?
Two main ones 1. when people don't bend their collars properly and 2. when people have dust sticking to their clothes
What's one of your nervous habits?
I tend to get sweaty hands... quite embarrassing really...
What side of the bed do you sleep on?
Right side, although when I wake up I'm always on my left.
What's the first stuffed toy and its name? 
My first toy from memory was a Pooh bear, and I named it Pooh
What's the drink you always order at Starbucks?
On cold days then I'd get a mocha and on warm days I'd get a mocha frapachino
What's the beauty rule you preach but never actually practice?
Drinking lots of water! Although I do drink water, it wouldn't be as much as I actually need...
Which way do you face in the shower?
I face the door
Do you have any weird body skills?
I can crack alot of my bones: neck, fingers, ankles and toes (it's such a bad habit...) and I can make cracking sounds with my thumbs without actually cracking them( if that makes sense...)
What's your favourite comfort food that's bad , but you eat it anyways?
Definitely KFC. I'll eat it whenever I get the chance. So yummy, yet so bad for you...
What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?
I have quite a few... A little bit slow( in a British accent), LOLs, aigoo(korean for 'gees')
Time to sleep, what are you actually wearing?
Sweat pants and a T-shirt. Even in winter I will always just wear a t-shirt. 

Finally it! Hope you enjoyed ^_^

2 comments:

  1. hi trang! :)
    great post! you should do a entry about our make up shopping trip tmr :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking about that! hehehe

    ReplyDelete